Clear, glowing, dewy-looking skin, free of blackheads, pimples, cysts, and other imperfections seems to be an elusive goal. We all thrive for getting that perfect skin. Skin cleansing in proper way is the 1st step in
attainment of that perfect skin.
Whether your skin is normal, oily or dry, remember to cleanse the skin at night. This is even more important than washing the face in the morning.
• If you have a dry skin, soap can actually hasten premature aging by drying out the skin.
• If you have dehydrated skin with sensitivity, in the form of rough, red, flaky patches, avoid soap altogether.
• If you have an oily skin, avoid washing the face with soap and water more than twice a day. Rinse well with plenty of water.
• Normal to dry skin: Use a re-hydrant cleansing gel or cream, so that it keeps the skin lubricated and soft.
• For normal to oily and combination skin, use a cleansing milk. Soap less cleansers or face wash are also available. They are in the form of a cream, which has to be applied on the skin like soap and washed off with water.
• If you have a problem skin, with spots and pimples, choose a medicated cleanser or soap.